Visolit is the Nordic region's leading provider of intelligent cloud services, security, and infrastructure for small and medium-sized companies. We have about 1,200 employees in 11 locations in Norway and Sweden and have over 3000 customers in the Nordic region. Our customers are both large public enterprises and private companies within industries such as oil and gas, real estate, food industry, organisations, insurance, and finance. Visolit is headquartered in Asker.
Solid industry knowledge and proximity to customers are strong reasons for choosing us as an IT partner. Our presence extends from South to East and West in Norway, and from the North Sea to the Baltic Sea in Sweden. We provide modern cloud solutions and operations from our own and secure data centres in Oslo, Stavanger, and Stockholm.
Visolit is owned by IK Investment Partners.
TeleComputing ASA went on the stock exchange (OSX) in 2000 but was taken off in 2010, when Ferd bought the business and became the majority owner. Today, Visolit is owned by IK Investment Partners. The Group had a turnover of more than NOK 2.4 billion in 2018.
In 2017, Terje Mjøs took over as CEO of the company, and later that year the company bought the IT company Doorway, based in Arendal.
2018 became a busy year on the acquisition end, and the Group secured 7 new acquisitions:
- iBiz Solutions, strengthening its portfolio with deep and extensive expertise in integration, which fits well with Visolit's robust professional environments around hybrid cloud solutions and infrastructure consulting.
strengthened Visolit's advisory services in the areas of security, infrastructure Digisys, andlocal operations.
- Keystep, gave the company increased service and knowledge on Azure and security.
- 99X, which added an increased breadth of IT infrastructure and products, while providing public customers.
LanTeam, which provided a stronger foothold in larger parts of Sweden, and more customers in the public sector, as well as stand-alone IT consulting services in essential areas such as server environments and network and communication solutions.
- Excanto, the specialist in IT solutions for the real estate industry, added an increased presence in Sweden in general, and in the real estate industry in particular.
- IT master, strengthened the presence in Central Sweden and the position in the public sector.
Today, most IT is related to cloud services.